Through its programs, the Foundation strives to foster innovation in health professional education and to align the education of health professionals with contemporary health needs and a changing health care system.
Interprofessional Education and Teamwork
We have strong evidence that health care delivered by well-functioning teams leads to better outcomes, but we still educate our health professionals in silos. We need more planned and rigorous interprofessional education.
- Partnering to Reclaim the Core of Care
- Preparing Health Care Professionals for Population-based Care
- Building the Next Generation Care Team
- RNs and the Future of Primary Care: One Student’s Reflections
- Health Profession Schools Need To Better Prepare Students for Mobile & Connected Health Technologies
- 2015 Annual Meeting of the Macy Faculty Scholars
- Partnering with Patients, Families, and Communities to Link Interprofessional Practice and Education
- Partnering with Patients, Families, and Communities: An Urgent Imperative for Health Care
- Interprofessional Care Coordination: Looking to the Future
- Transforming Patient Care: Aligning Interprofessional Education with Clinical Practice Redesign