Through its programs, the Foundation strives to foster innovation in health professional education and to align the education of health professionals with contemporary health needs and a changing health care system.
Interprofessional Education and Teamwork
We have strong evidence that health care delivered by well-functioning teams leads to better outcomes, but we still educate our health professionals in silos. We need more planned and rigorous interprofessional education.
- IGNITE Change: Improving Care via Interprofessional Clinical Learning Environments
- Web Conference Recording: Improving Environments for Learning in the Health Professions
- Building Care Teams in Pediatrics
- Improving Health Professions Education to Treat Addiction: The Time Has Come
- Registered Nurses as Virtual Population Health Managers: Increasing Primary Care Capacity and Value
- 2015 Annual Meeting of the Macy Faculty Scholars
- Partnering with Patients, Families, and Communities to Link Interprofessional Practice and Education
- Partnering with Patients, Families, and Communities: An Urgent Imperative for Health Care
- Interprofessional Care Coordination: Looking to the Future
- Transforming Patient Care: Aligning Interprofessional Education with Clinical Practice Redesign